In your shopping cart: 0 Article, 0,00 EUR
WWF is a global environmental movement. His fights for the preservation of the environment go alarming findings:
- over the past 35 years, wildlife has regressed 1/3.
- 25% of rivers in western and southern Europe are polluted.
- Loss of 13-14 hectares of tropical forests, the equivalent of a football field every two seconds.
- 75% of the fisheries resources are depleted, overexploited or phase to be.
- the human ecological footprint has more than doubled in 45 years.
- environmental laws in favor are almost non-existent and most of the time ineffective ...
With 13,000 conservation programs, WWF is one of the first global organizations of nature conservation and environmental protection.
WWF's mission is to stop the degradation process of the planet and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
WWF preserving biological diversity, ensuring the sustainable use of natural and renewable resources, encouraging measures and products to reduce pollution and wasteful consumption.
Today, WWF is a network of 5 million active members in more than 100 countries. It is in France since 1973.
WWF recognizes the hydro-efficient range of society ECOPERL France ® products that encourage the practice of environmental actions in everyday life and limit over-consumption of water and energy forthe heat.
Over 80% of products are made in France and Europe closer. The assembly of the parts is carried out internally or by employees of a Centre for Work Aid.
Using the products ECOPERL France ®, you adopt the "Planète Attitude" WWF.